"What would you do for family?"- this is top of mind when it comes to patient care.
When removing skin cancer or doing any dermatologic procedures, care and gentleness are as important as precision and aesthetic apperance. Afterall, the post-procedure experience (minimizing pain and good function) are as essential to a good quality of life.
Family always deserves the best.
Take the time and spread the love.
Celebrating 16 years of practice experience, Dim-Jamora Dermatology brings the highest quality of dermatologic care to individuals from all walks of life in the Philippines. Located at The Medical City Ortigas and Makati Medical Center, the Clinic is at the hub of a vibrant medical community.
At the helm of Dim-Jamora Dermatology is Dr. Krisinda Dim-Jamora, the first Philippine member of the American College of Mohs Surgery and a Philippine Board-Certified Dermatologist. Known throughout the Philippines and Asia as one of the best in her field of dermatologic surgery procedures, she has the highest cure rate for skin cancers in the country. As the first in the Philippines to complete a one year clinical fellowship in Mohs Surgery and Procedural Dermatology under the auspices of the ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) in the USA, she has a loyal roster of satisfied patients.
The core of her practice is dermatologic procedures- specializing in both cosmetic and pathologic procedural dermatology. This includes scar treatments, excisions on the face and body, cryotherapy, nail procedures, biopsies, chemical peels, lasers, soft tissue fillers, facial toxin injections and skin cancer management
Dr. Dim-Jamora is an international lecturer in the field of cosmetic and pathologic procedural dermatology - having lectured in the USA, Canada, Prague, Amsterdam, Argentina, Germany, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, among others. She has published journal articles locally and abroad. In addition, she is a teacher to many dermatology trainees and medical students.
Aside from her knowledge and prowess, she is loved by her patients for her commitment to best practice guidelines and caring manner in which she handles the difficult and simple cases.
Dr. Krissy is a proud member of:
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- International Society of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Philippine Dermatological Society
- Philippine Academy of Cutaneous Surgery, and
- Philippine Academy for Dermatologic Surgery Foundation Inc (PADSFI)
Feel free to explore our website. Procedures and services offered at the clinic include:
- ABNORMAL MOLES & SKIN CANCER:
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Skin Check for Abnomal Moles
- Skin Cancer Surgery: Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Melanoma, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans, Extramammary Paget's Disease, Sebaceous Carcinoma, Microcystic Adnexal Carcinoma, and other skin cancers
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Skin Reconstruction
- Nail Biopsy/Laser/Treatment/Surgery
- Acne Treatments, Scar Treatments
- Treatment for Armpit/Feet/Hand Sweating
- Chemical Peels
- Injections for Facial Wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid Soft Tissue Fillers using the best European & American brands for Facial Wrinkles
- Lip Rejuvenation for fuller, younger lips
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser Removal of Tattoos
- Laser Treatment for Pigmentation and Rejuvenation
- Pearly Penile Papule Treatment
- Rosacea Treatment
- Scar treatments and scar revision
- Vitiligo Treatment
We know your time is precious: please call for an APPOINTMENT for consultation and procedures.
Clinic 1: MEDICAL CITY Ortigas Avenue, Unit 1610, 16th Floor, Pasig. Tel 0917-8919880; 02-76229916; 02-87063390: Mon/Wed/Saturday
Clinic 2: MAKATI MEDICAL CENTER Room 133, First Floor. Tel 0917-8919880; (02)76229916; Tues/Thurs/Saturday